Sunday, October 5, 2014

Halloween: Tulle Witch Hat



     This Weekend put me in Fall Mode... down in the south it is always so hot. I don't know how many times I have wore shorts on Christmas. But this past weekend it was Awesome! Nice cool Weather! 

   I wanted to share this simple yet cute little witch hat I made for the shop for some eye candy! 



    I found some little witch hats at the Dollar Store and crazy enough our Walmart had some Halloween colored tulle for a dollar.  

Here are the Hats I found...


I started by punching holes around the rim of the hat


Then Cut your tulle to the length you like and attach it the same way you would the no sew tutu skirts


I actually found that if you use 2 pieces of Tulle together per hole it gives a much fuller look. And Attach until all the holes are filled and Wala! 




     And there you go! A Simple but Statement making Witch Hat! It can be used as part of a Costume or even decor! The total cost was only about $3... Also you could add a bow... spider... something to give it a little extra something. 

 Thanks for reading and as Always Be Inspired!  



No comments:

Post a Comment